The BALTECH meeting „Future student 2020“ will be held in Tallinn, 12-13th May. The meeting will take place at Tallinn University of Technology.
The aim of the meeting is to share experience among BALTECH universities and look into:
- reasons behind shortcomings and improvements of basic math and science skills of future students;
- improvement of curricula in the field of technology and engineering;
- activities that attract future students to higher motivation and prerequisites for graduation;
- activities to improve and harmonize the quality of basic math and science skills;
- fresh ideas of training and marketing activities implemented by universities.
Expected participants include:
- admission and marketing staff
- staff responsible for activities within basic education for 6-15 year old pupils and upper secondary education for 16-18 year old pupils;
- staff cooperating with basic and secondary schools and teachers;
- staff interested in popularization of the technical and engineering fields.
Full program of the meeting and online registration form can be found at: http://www.ttu.ee/studying/continuing-education/continuing-education-courses-2/?id=34516&koolitus=2331
Participation in the meeting for BALTECH members is free. Accommodation costs will be covered for up to 3 participants from each member university on a “first come first served” basis. Initial deadline for registration is 15.04.2014.
The meeting is organized by Tallinn University of Technology, Open University.Contact: Kristina Piliste School of Technology Coordinator TUT Open University, School of Technology Tel +372 620 3606 GSM +372 55 923 126 e-mail: email@example.com