Kaunas University of Technology is a public research university located in Kaunas, Lithuania. Initially founded on January 27, 1920. University offer studies for 20,000 students and 500 doctoral degree students. The University awards Bachelors’, Masters’ and Doctors’ degrees as well as a professional qualification. University offers 41 bachelor, and 65 master study programs. Having acquired the master degree one may choose postgraduate studies in 17 different fields.
The University has decisively outlined its vision for becoming a strong research and innovation university, where the studies are based on a symbiosis of study and research, a university that seeks excellence in fundamental and applied sciences, where doctoral studies conform to international standards, a university that is a partner of industry, business, government organizations, and society both in Lithuania and the EU.
KTU is competitive in a lot of high technologies, including mechatronics, chemistry, process control, non-destructive testing, food sciences, environment protecting technologies, information technology and telecommunications, etc.
- Faculty of Chemical Technology;
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture;
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering;
- Faculty of Informatics;
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences;
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design;
- Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities;
- Faculty of Technologies and Business;
- Faculty of Economics and Business