Kaunas University of Technology is a public research university located in Kaunas, Lithuania. Initially founded on January 27, 1920. University offer studies for more than 9,000 students and more than 300 doctoral degree students. The University awards Bachelors’, Masters’ and Doctors’ degrees as well as a professional qualification. University offers 48 bachelor, 54 master and 19 doctoral study programs. Having acquired the master degree one may choose postgraduate studies in 17 different fields.
The University has decisively outlined its vision for becoming a strong research and innovation university, where the studies are based on a symbiosis of study and research, a university that seeks excellence in fundamental and applied sciences, where doctoral studies conform to international standards, a university that is a partner of industry, business, government organizations, and society both in Lithuania and the EU.
KTU is competitive in a lot of high technologies, including mechatronics, chemistry, process control, non-destructive testing, food sciences, environment protecting technologies, information technology and telecommunications, etc.
- Faculty of Chemical Technology;
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture;
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering;
- Faculty of Informatics;
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences;
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design;
- Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities;
- Faculty of Technologies and Business;
- School of Economics and Business