Vilnius Gediminas Technical University is a public university in Vilnius, Lithuania. Founded on 1 September 1956, the university was first a Vilnius-based evening division of the Kaunas Polytechnic Institute. It currently has 13 research institutes, 22 research laboratories and 3 research centres. The University provides 108 programmes for diploma engineers, undergraduate and graduate (Bachelor and Master) studies in the fields of Humanity Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Technological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences and Art Sciences.
Measuring student mobility in the ERASMUS exchange program, Vilnius Tech is the most popular university in Lithuania for foreign students.
- Antanas Gustaitis’ Aviation Institute;
- Faculty of Environmental Engineering;
- Faculty of Architecture;
- Faculty of Electronics;
- Faculty of Fundamental Sciences;
- Faculty of Creative Industries;
- Faculty of Mechanics;
- Faculty of Civil Engineering;
- Faculty of Transport Engineering;
- Faculty of Business Management.