Tallinn University of Technology founded in 1918, is the only technical university in Estonia. TUT, located in the capital city Tallinn, is the nation’s leading academic institution in engineering, business, and public administration. Tallinn University of Technology is a modern, international university teaching the newest knowledge and skills necessary for today’s international and competitive marketplace. TUT has a strong emphasis on internationalization – more than 10% of its 12 000 students come from over 80 different countries, and many international professors teach here (10% foreign staff members).
There are 23 fully accredited international degree programmes (19 Master and 4 Bachelor programmes) that are available fully in English.
- Faculty of Chemical and Materials Technology;
- Faculty of Civil Engineering;
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration;
- Faculty of Humanities;
- Faculty of Information Technology;
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering;
- Faculty of Power Engineering;
- Faculty of Science